Sunday, June 15, 2008

Busy

So it's been pretty hectic around here for me and so I have been really bad with my blogging... I love that "blog" is now a verb. Anyway, I got not only 1 new job but 2 new jobs! In the mornings I nanny 2 delightful girls Gracie and Katie (twins). I get them ready and then take them to camp. Then I dash over to work with our friend Jarrett. He is a realtor and has a very busy life and I am his assistant. I'm kept pretty busy there. Then in the late afternoon, I have to go pick up the girls from camp and either take them home or to their many activities ie. Kumon ( a math and reading center), the salon for hair appointments (yes, the SALON!!)...
Here we are at Wendy's with the girls VERY FIRST FROSTIES! Can you believe it?? What is childhood without a frostie??

For Memorial Day we went swimming up at Nate's parents house and had a BBQ. The niece and nephews were there and swam for 4 hours! Tired kids afterwards.

3 comments:

coryshay said...

Wow!! you go girl!! Sounds like you're keeping yourself busy!! And what's the deal with no frosties? I think I had them in my bottles!!

Amanda Miller said...

Busy, busy girl. That's excellent! You'll be rolling in the dough soon!

Albright said...

Rachel! You are SO busy!!! I cannot believe that those girls have NEVER had a frostie! I LOVE frosties!