Friday, June 11, 2010

My Very Own Anne Geddes Baby

I have always loved Anne Geddes. I used to have journals, notebooks, address books and calendars. Love her. On a side note, did you know she has a store? There is one in Disneyland and it is.... drool. Go look. I encourage you. Anywho, last week when we were in Mesa, Grandpa Dwight was pulling these big pots of dirt on a wagon to the front of the house to plant flowers. Grandma Rene and I decided to have an impromptu photo shoot. So darling.

Now picture them with graham crackers and no sunflower heads. Exactly the same, right??

6 comments:

Beth said...

I love the first picture that he's facing you after looking at the cat. He's such a handsome boy!

Kendra said...

SOOOOO CUTEEEEE!

Elaine Brown Billings said...

I love these pictures,a nd I also love, love, love Anne Geddes. Gabe is such an adorable subject for pictures!

coryshay said...

He is so so so so adorable. I just want to kiss those cheeks!

annette said...

You should make a calendar. So cute.

Hilary said...

Hahaha I love the undone snaps of the romper. Flapping in the wind, free...