Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Yep, I figured as much...

Fluke. 10:30-5:00.... dang. Oh well.
*UPDATE*
Last night (Friday) he went down around 11. I woke up at 7:30 and Nate still had his eyes closed but asked if I had Gabe. I realized I didn't and started panicking that he was dead or something! All those SIDS people have turned me into a paranoid... I jumped out of bed and he was still sleeping peacefully!! 11-7:30! Thats how long Nate and I sleep! I couldn't believe it. Ok I promise no more sleeping posts... for anyone that's not Nate or me, it's just not that interesting.

3 comments:

Tyson and Chelsea said...

wow that is still really good though.

Unknown said...

It's amazing how one good night of sleep can help you feel like you can make it through the next sleepless nights!!

ps. for the record... Jocelyn has only slept through the night 3 times (THREE TIMES!) in her whole existence, and she's turning one soon...I hope much better for you my friend!

wendy said...

I'm sure it's not a fluke. All of my kids slept through the night by 11 weeks. It's heaven. If it is a fluke, enjoy it while it lasts.