Wednesday, February 6, 2008

An Ode to Unfinished Projects

So I've noticed its February.  And not the first couple days of the month either.  We have been in Tucson for over a month now.  Rachel and I have had some interesting conversations about what we have accomplished and how things aren't moving as smoothly as we thought they would.  Life has some hiccups occasionally.  So I have started organizing in my head a list of the projects I have either started or wanted to start, thought I would list them so that I would have a check list to follow:
-Finish the chairs for the table
-Get the seat cushions covered with Rachel's crazy couch cover thing.
-Organize the bookshelf in my study area
-Independent spanish study
-Get the Saturn's oil change
 So looking at this list, only five long, is depressing enough.  I'm going to bed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't you fret my friend, you can get those done in no time. And your stories crack me up, thank you much. I told my roommate, she laughed too. Unfortunately it hurt my ears, she's got some sort of crazy hyena laugh. It hurt my noggin.


Have a fabulous night. I thought about calling you this evening, but I'm going to a movie. Bucket List. I hope it's good. We'll see.


I miss you both!


(and I can't remember my password, so I am doing it anonymously. It's your buddy Poo Bear :)

Kendra said...

I love unfinished projects! They are fun!!! I hope you send pictures of Rachel's crazy couch cover thing! I want to see it!

I miss you guys!