Sunday, March 7, 2010

Birthday Party

Gabe's actual birthday was pretty uneventful. Nate had work and school until really late so Gabriel and I just hung out. But Saturday, was the actual party. It was small with only a few hiccups and overall, went pretty well. It was Pat the Bunny themed, so we shaved Daddy's scratchy face, played Mummy's ring toss, and put cotton balls on Pat the Bunny. We had bunny shaped mac n cheese and had cake. Fun day!

Shaving Daddy's face
"Shaving cream" tastes pretty good!
Coloring/ stuffing Pat the Bunny
Bunny mac
Nate decorated our bunny birthday cake
Opening birthday presents

6 comments:

Elaine Brown Billings said...

Oh my gosh . . . . you are going to be the funnest mom in the neighborhood from now until forever! That is such a cute idea for a party. Gabe is so cute. I can't wait to see what you do when he is 2!

Tyson and Chelsea said...

I LOVE your hair! And I love that toy Gabe is standing next to. Our friends have one and the kids just play with it for hours. What a cute party

Tyson and Chelsea said...

PS Great job on the cake!

Unknown said...

Holy smokes... love the cake! Is that fondant? I want to know... I'm starting to plan Jocelyn's 2nd bday party. That kid looks like he thoroughly enjoyed a fun birthday party!

Unknown said...

this is shayla ps

Albright said...

He is SO stinkin' cute in those overalls! Great job!!! And the party looks fantastic! I love the activities and the cake! I wish I could have been there... one day!