Friday, March 20, 2009

Other great news

- Yesterday, our benevolent managers gave us a brand new stove!! It replaced the most horrendous, cream colored 1970's stove you've ever seen. This one has a light on the inside, a glass door, working burners, a clock on it, and digital buttons! Yeah for putting in maintenance requests!!

-Gabriels cord came off today! It was actually pretty gross looking but that meant that I could give him a proper bath! He actually really liked it until he had to get out into the cold air.
I put a towel down in the water for him to lay on
Clean and happy baby!

9 comments:

Tyson and Chelsea said...

He is so stinkin cute! I'm glad he's starting to like baths now.

The Gould Family said...

He is a gorgeous baby!! And very alert!

Kendra said...

YAY for a new stove! And Gabriel looks so clean and cute in that picture!

Albright said...

I love how you wrote "proper bath" like before it wasn't good enough to count as a real bath! Haha! I know it was annoying!

Elaine Brown Billings said...

He is so adorable. He has the perfect little baby face. I can't tell who he looks like most, but he is dang cute. Good job!

annette said...

Yea for new stoves, don't ever use it and it will be clean forever!

Ainsley said...

I just use the Nikon D40 with the basic lens it comes with (18-55mm). But don't be fooled I adjust a million things in Photoshop to get it looking good. But an SLR camera really does make a big difference.

Even with whatever camera you have, I would suggest good lighting (with his face not exposed in the light)and no flash. If you don't have Photoshop, you can email them to me and I can adjust them if you want.

Or you could just come to Palm Springs and let me hang out with him...:)

good luck.

Ainsley said...

ps. are you in rexburg right now? have jamie take some. she has an amazing camera.

Kat Clark said...

Ok so I am totally an idiot and I just realized that Natchel is Nate and Rachel put together. Ha Ha! BTW, are you guys doing ok? Long time no post sister! Let's see your little man these days. I bet he's growing like a weed. :)