Thursday, April 10, 2008

Watch out world....

We are gym members!! Huzzah! Nate and I got sick and tired of feeling squishy (I think Nate was mostly tired of me whining about it! ;) ) so whe joined LA Fitness down the street aways from us. We were so excited to try it that we went out and bought gym clothes and went last night. Needless to say, we both can't feel our legs today! But we are still excited to go back today and do upper body. We started off on the bikes and I was so short my feet kept slipping off! How embarrassing.

Insert my face here!

5 comments:

Kendra said...

hahaha! Gym memberships! That is rad!! I can see you both looking like that picture soon! Especially Nate. LOL. Just kiddin' Nate :) I miss you guys!

Albright said...

Oh man! I wish I was there to go with you! Actually I wish I was there to laugh at you falling off! Haha!

Chelsea and Tyson said...

OH man, I wish I had the motivation to go to a gym. And I can totally see your face in that picture rach, seriously it fits you perfectly :)

Anonymous said...

That's awesome. I need to gym it up too...this little girl at work says, "tu baby?!" and I say, "No baby." and she and I go back and forth saying, "Si baby" "No baby" for ever.

So yeah, I need to work out too.

coryshay said...

Man, I miss working out... do some extra crunches for me!